Sage 200 Training
Onsite and online training packages for your Sage 200 ERP platform
The onsite and online training packages offered by Kinspeed for your Sage 200 implementation will allow you to achieve maximum value from your investment. We understand the difficulty of gaining full user adoption, so we have produced a range of Sage 200 training packages to help achieve this.
Implementing Sage 200 into your business will require developers to configure a series of customised, role-based dashboards with bespoke reporting capabilities. Kinspeed’s in-house Sage development team can gain a deep understanding of any Sage 200 setup and communicate this back to your team with high-quality, customised training.
We provide a range of training programmes to suit your business, including post-go-live and top-up Sage 200 training. In addition, Kinspeed offer a range of options, including remote, onsite, and off-site training to suit all requirements.
Rapid value from your new Sage ERP
Upskill existing Sage ERP users
Overcoming individual and team challenges
Ensure full user adoption
Bring new team members up to speed
Genuinely useful reports and dashboards
Maximum value from updates and new features
Accredited one-to-one or group training sessions
Sage 200 Onsite Training
Our onsite training is the correct approach if you’re looking to achieve maximum efficiency from your Sage 200 software. Your company can visit our state-of-the-art facilities to carry out the training, or we can visit your premises to train staff. Onsite training is suitable for large or small businesses who want to learn how to use Sage 200, get the most out of the software or understand the core processes.
Sage 200 Online Training
You can complete our online courses via our pre-recorded library of training videos or with an online meeting request (via Zoom, Teams). Our online training packages are the most cost-effective option for businesses that don’t have bespoke requirements for their Sage 200 implementation.
Are you looking to learn how to use Sage 200 Financials, Commercials, Project Accounting, Manufacturing or Bill of Materials Modules? Speak to our Sage 200 Experts to learn more about our online packages.
Shorter training sessions
Refresh your knowledge
Sage 200 Training Subjects
Our Sage 200 training packages can cover the Financials Module in depth to help you access some of the following features.
- Nominal Ledger – record all business revenue and transactions. Within the nominal Ledger, you can create cost departments that integrate with other modules, sales and bank accounts. Furthermore, you can make single, recurring and reversing journal entries to your nominal accounts.
- The Fixed Assets feature – part of the Sage 200 Financials Module, will allow you to manage your long-term assets. For example, property, vehicles and machinery.
- Sales Ledger – learn to take care of each transaction that takes place within your business. Track customer accounts and specific transactions such as invoices, refunds and credit notes. Within this training package, we can show you how to manage outstanding debts and produce various sales-related reports.
- Purchase Ledger – learning the purchase ledger will be instrumental if you’re looking to keep track of suppliers, their details, credit limit and transactions.
- Cash Book – setting up the Cash Book feature in Sage 200 will give you control over the transactions between your bank and cash account. In addition, we can train you on how to reconcile your bank accounts within this course.
- Stock Control – does your business hold and supply an inventory of goods or services? Understanding how to maximise the Commercial Module stock control feature will allow you to keep a record of items and organise the structure of your stock. Furthermore, learn how to run reports for stock takes, listings and status reports.
- Sales Order Processing – track products and services and allocate your stock to an order before recording when it has been dispatched. Learning to use the sales order processing module will allow you to record all goods and services ordered, invoiced and supplied to your customers.
- Price Book – set up all the prices for the products you sell. The Price Book lets you control price bands and additional price bands, set markup and apply discounts in a range of methods.
- Purchase Order Processing – learn how to generate purchase orders within Sage 200 based on the supplier and goods information in previous modules.
Bespoke Sage 200 Training
- Financials Modules
- Commercials Modules
- Project Accounting
- Manufacturing Modules
- Bill of Materials Modules
- Draycir additions
- AutoQuotes additions
- Sicon additions
Sage 200 Training FAQs
Although Sage 200 is built to be easy to use, bespoke functionality and business requirements can make learning your software challenging without training. Furthermore, our training packages will guide you to be more efficient with your software to aid your business further.
Learning Sage 200 online has never been easier with our training packages. We have a range of designed courses ready for your team to join us, whether you're looking for guidance on how to use specific modules or how to use a new Sage 200 feature.
First, we need to know what training package you require and your current skill level. It could be onsite or online, covering multiple features, bespoke requirements or a simple refresher. Online training typically takes a few hours, whereas onsite training may require a full day or more. Contact our Sage training expert to discuss how long your requirements will take.
Yes, we can provide bespoke Sage 200 training packages. We know that each Sage 200 system is different and may have unique functionality for your business. We have a team of in-house developers that build advanced solutions daily, so we can take the time to understand your system no matter how complex it is.