Website Kinspeed Ltd
WHO ARE WE?
Kinspeed are a leading Sage UK Business Partner, selling Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and accounts solutions, writing industry specific and bespoke solutions for clients. Based in South Yorkshire, our clients include nationally known businesses, based across the UK, giving good reference sites within our key verticals.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
After several years of rapid growth, this is a new role that is required to enable us to continue our growth plans. Therefore we are recruiting for an experienced, organised Sales and Marketing Manager to assist in the marketing and selling of our company’s products, and to create competitive advantages for our company in our identified markets. We expect you to have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
The Sales and Marketing Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature.
- Working with the Board to devise sales budgets and stretching targets to help the company achieve it’s long term objectives.
- Developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales objectives.
- Ongoing reporting of key sales metrics and financial performance to the Board.
- Management of all staff and functions within the sales and marketing activities of the company.
- The Sales and Marketing Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience. We also offer an attractive personal pension scheme, 25 days holiday per annum in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays, membership to Westfield Health, and the ability to lead and build our internal Sales and Marketing teams as we pursue our growth strategies
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01246 437000.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.