Sage has released the Summer 2019 Enhancements to Sage 200cloud. If you have been following our blogs, you’ll know about the Sage Roadmap and how the Enhancements are based on customer feedback using the Roadmap. The Summer 2019 release helps users make the most of their current Sage software and enhance business processes.
Construction Reverse Charge
From October 2020, those working in the construction industry might have to handle and pay VAT in a different way following the introduction of the new VAT reverse charge system for the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Meaning that the customer will be liable to account to HMRC for the VAT for purchases instead of the supplier. Sage will be supporting businesses adopting this legislation with relevant product updates.
Improvements to Bank Reconciliation
The improvements made to Bank Reconciliations allow users to part reconcile a bank transaction, as well as the full amount. Furthermore, Sage is also adding the URN of a transaction on the bank reconciliation screen.
Microsoft 365 Flow
Improve efficiency with the new Microsoft 365 Flow, a cloud-based software that creates and automates workflows. As well as business tasks across applications and services.
You can set up Microsoft Flow with Sage 200cloud to use the supplied flows, and create your own flows.
Sage provide some example flows, such as:
- Purchase requisition flow for email notifications.
- Supplier bank details flow for email notifications.
Sage continues to develop the document attachments components of Sage 200cloud. The summer 2019 release will include GRN and documents of credit/invoice transactions. For example, proof of delivery on invoices.
- If you are a UK company trading in the EU or an Irish company trading outside the EU, you can now use your EORI in company details.
- Country of origin for stock items and be set when using a UK company.
- A list of users can be viewed when access to a particular feature is unavailable because they are already using one related.
- Show contact’s default email address in the Customers List and Suppliers List.
- The calculations of invoice totals now account for the use of national VAT rates.
To find out more about Sage 200cloud Summer Enhancements for Wholesale Distributors, Manufacturers, Software and Service businesses. Contact Kinspeed and speak to one of our Sage experts on 01246 437000.