Kinspeed are proud to announce that they have sponsored Molly Wragg in her attempt to be crowned Miss Leeds 2014. With Molly being a born and bred Yorkshire lass, Kinspeed were more than happy to help her out with her sponsorship. Although, it does help that the Managing Director, Ian Wragg, is her dad…
The Miss Leeds 2014 finalist stage has five rounds. Each category has a winner which then earns them the title of ‘Miss’ accompanied by the name of the round as well as a place in the top ten girls.
These categories are:
* Miss Charity – In the Miss Charity round, contestants will be raising money for the charity – http://www.beautywithapurpose.com/
The judges are looking out for originality and effort when the contestants are fundraising! So, it isn’t all about how much money you raise.
* Miss Talent – In the Miss Talent round, each contestant will tape themselves preforming their talent and then present it to the judges. Molly will be preforming a dressage routine.
* Miss Model – In the Miss Model round, each contestant directs their own photoshoot whilst striking their best pose!
* Miss Popularity – In the Miss Popularity round, the public vote for their favourite finalist. The voting will start on the 7th of March at 5pm and if you would like to vote for Molly please text ‘MISS LEEDS26‘ to 64343. Texts do cost £1, plus your standard network rate.
* Miss Evening Dress – In the Miss Evening Dress round, contestants will walk down a cat walk showing off their confidence and beauty. Lets hope Molly is practicing her walk!
Remember, if you would like to vote for Molly for Miss Popularity, please text: ‘MISS LEEDS26’ to 64343.
To view Molly’s photo and number, please go to: http://www.missengland.info/regionals/leeds