More than 5 million businesses have made the move to Google Apps to help employees work better together and be more productive, wherever and whenever they work. It is even designed so it’s easy on your technology and simple for the end-user to understand. However, you might be wondering what are the benefits of switching to a cloud-based solution?
So, What Are The Benefits To Me?
Improved Productivity and Cost-Savings
* Google Apps can save you the cost and complexity of having to use a dated legacy solution. With Google Apps web-based applications, it can improve productivity as features like multi-person, real-time collaboration in Google drive and fast message search in Gmail are only a few applications that could benefit the way you work.
* The total business value of Google Apps is over 3 times great than the cost savings alone!
* Google Apps can pay for itself in less than two months.
Growth Without The Troublesome Upgrades
* Google are constantly improving Google Apps without interrupting employees work with system updates, patches or down time.
Data is Secure Within A Reliable System
* Millions of companies trust Google’s high-tech infrastructure to keep their personal data safe.
* Google’s data centers are constantly monitored by some of the world’s leading experts in information security. They check the network for its security levels and its reliability.
* Google Apps can now make it easier to run your entire business in the cloud.
* Google Apps offers Google Apps Marketplace so you can access a fast-growing collection of hundreds of applications that integrate with your particular business ritual.
For more blogs posts, please go here: https://kinspeed.com/blog/